The Multi-Osc OB/OS Overlap (Multiple-Oscillator Overbought/Oversold Overlap) indicator is a unique tool that cleverly combines the three most popular oscillators in the trading world: Money Flow Index (MFI), Relative Strength Index (RSI), and Stochastic. Its primary objective is to enhance the likelihood of correctly identifying overbought and oversold regions, thereby providing more precise trading signals.
Multi-Osc OB/OS Overlap simplifies the assessment of MFI, RSI, and Stochastic by presenting their conditions using color-coded lines: green indicates oversold conditions, pink indicates overbought conditions, and grey signifies a neutral state. When all three indicators overlap in their overbought and oversold zones, Multi-Osc OB/OS Overlap utilizes user-defined colors to highlight this overlapping area on the chart background. Additionally, chart markers are used to promptly notify you of this occurrence.
The distinctive visual representations offered by Multi-Osc OB/OS Overlap not only capture your attention but also make it easier to interpret trading signals. This approach proves to be more efficient than the conventional method of applying multiple oscillators to your chart, saving valuable chart space for other crucial indicators.
You have the flexibility to configure the Threshold High and Threshold Low settings to define the overbought and oversold regions for MFI, RSI, and Stochastic individually. Increasing these threshold values will result in fewer signals, but it can enhance the accuracy of those signals.
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in HelloWin Backtest - our AMAZING backtesting software @ HelloWin.io
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_Trade: 1 = Bullish reversal, -1 = Bearish reversal
- Signal_Detection: -1 = detection of overlap OB, 1 = detection of overlap OS, 0 = none
- Signal_State: 1 = overlap OB, -1 = overlap OS, 0 = no overlap
- Signal_StateMFI: 1 = overbought, -1 = oversold, 0 = middle
- Signal_StateRSI: 1 = overbought, -1 = oversold, 0 = middle
- Signal_StateStoch: 1 = overbought, -1 = oversold, 0 = middle
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 11 Apr 2023 – An alert message was modified.
- 05 Apr 2023 – Signal_Trade & bullish & bearish reversal markers & bullish & bearish reversal alert sounds was added.
- 20 Mar 2023 – The indicator was released (build new).