Discover precious opportunities with our NinjaTrader volume alert indicator
Superior Volume is a super handy NinjaTrader volume alert & interpretation indicator that can be the only volume indicator that you will ever need. Going far beyond just a volume alert indicator, Superior Volume also highlights important volumes with their biases in user-defined colors. This awesome NinjaTrader volume indicator will tell you whether a volume is considered bullish or bearish, and whether the intensity is strong or moderate.
Superior Volume takes 2 factors into account when studying volume bias: Bar Bias and Volume Magnitude.
- Bar Bias is divided into 3 categories: bullish, neutral, bearish. The indicator gives you full control over how large the neutral range is for bar bias definition.
- Volume Magnitude consists of 3 domains: low, medium, high. The domains are separated by 2 user-defined dynamic thresholds.
- Lastly, the colorization of volume bias is decided based on the combination of the 2 factors mentioned above.
Please be aware that signals from volume tend to have a long-term effect. A bullish volume does not mean there will be an instant buy signal, and a bearish volume will not reveal an immediate sell signal. Most importantly, you will need to consider the big picture of price action while interpreting volumes, which is crucial to creating a successful trading strategy based on volume. An in-depth understanding of volume will definitely take your trading up a notch.
To fully understand the functionality of this valuable NinjaTrader volume alert & interpretation indicator, please read Trader Manual.
- Plot the volume
- Give full control on defining the moving average of volume (with 11 popular moving averages: DEMA, EMA, HMA, LinReg, SMA, TEMA, TMA, VWMA, WMA, WilderMA, ZLEMA)
- Allow smoothing the moving average of volume (with 11 popular moving averages: DEMA, EMA, HMA, LinReg, SMA, TEMA, TMA, VWMA, WMA, WilderMA, ZLEMA)
- Allow defining 2 dynamic volume thresholds which are multiples or fractions of the moving average of volume
- Allow defining neutral range & minimum spread of bars for the calculation of bar bias
- Colorize volume based on volume bias, which is a result of the investigation of bar bias & volume magnitude
- Trigger alerts on high volume
- Highlight background on high volume
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in HelloWin Backtest - our AMAZING backtesting software @ HelloWin.io
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 2 = bullish strong, 1 = bullish moderate, -2 = bearish strong, -1 = bearish moderate, 0 = undetermined insignificant, 99 = undetermined significant
- Instruments: only instruments that have volumes (futures, stocks…)
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 13 Mar 2021 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, chart info); alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 23 Jul 2019 – Sound selector was fixed.
- 21 Apr 2019 – The licensing system was critically upgraded.
- 18 Sep 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 18 Nov 2016 – The logic for bar bias calculation was updated.
- 25 Oct 2016 – Minor updates were made to improve stability.
- 22 Oct 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 25 Jul 2015 – The indicator was released.